Pets





Hi ! Hi!! 
I couldn't be more delighted with the topic of today. I really love pets, the kind does't matter : dogs, cats, rabbits, sheeps. Always are so cute 💗💗 

I had many pets in my life, most are dogs. But actually I have a little rabbit, my Toto ( who I've already talked about a little in the last post), and a cat, Don Gato. 

My Toto entered my life 3 years ago, when I started a relationship with my actual boyfriend. She was really tiny, the size of my palm or shorter !, she grew much and now is big and fat, want to hug her. 
She's my company, and is very important to me. Yet I could not live without my Toto nearby.


That was my Toto when we met
Don Gato is another history, a loooong history. We had a dog, Rico, who died in a very tragic accident this year, and Don Gato and he hated each other. Don Gato was a street cat and when Rico died, didn't want to leave the house anymore. He was crying all the day, he seemed to miss him. Over time we were taking care of each other, and with my family decided to adopt it a week ago.

I think pets are really important in the people's life, sometimes we need to feel loved and to love in such a disinterested way. out of all those things that society asks for when you try to love another person. Even so, have to be responsible and not  let love for other species blind us, endangering the ecosystem that surrounds us or usurping wild species of their natural habitat.





Comments