La Tierra y su entorno






In my opinion this semester in my career - Anthropology- are very boring and when ask me about my favorite subject was very difficult to me decide. However I remember an elective subject  named La tierra y su entorno. This is a science's faculty subject, it deals with everything that has to do with planet Earth: the universe, its geology and some natural resources issues. The classes were very dynamic, we made many interesting discussions, and we had to make dynamic presentations as well.

What I liked the most about this branch was knowing concepts and data about the planet that I had not been able to know before. Our universe and our planet is wonderful, and it still keeps so many things to discover, to find, to understand.

This was one of my favorite subjects because it allowed me to marvel at nature and re-understand the social aspect with a new look. To understand that we are so much but nothing at the same time, to know moreover that we are far from understanding all the dynamics that occur in the universe - we do not even know if our universe is the only one - it made me want to know so much more, and to realize how valuable that are some things that I did not even look at before, how much history there is in a single rock of our planet !! How wonderful, amazing and improbable is the mere existence of life!!

I came to the university to know, to try to understand so many things, and today I know that I don't know anything and that I probably never know. But hey, if it were otherwise, life would not be so interesting.

Comments