Physical anthropology ? Biology? Art? What career will I study?

Hi again ! 

The choice of this career it wasn´t easy, it was a long process.  When I was a child I want to be many different things, from dancer to neurologist while I could travel around the world I didn't care. But at around six years a videogame about dinosaurs gave me a real passion for teh paleonthology. Over time this passion focused in our own paleonthology, our body and evolution.

Some time after other passion came entered my life, I really loved the visual arts. I began study differents arts in arts academies or whorkshops: I learned draw, paint, a little of pottery and gold work, and film techniques.

Then when the time came I  had a hard time deciding. I didn't know if I wanted to be Anthropologist, biologist, or artist. It was a really hard decision, but the anthropology won! I needed know many things about us and in a art carrerit I could never know.  I still learn differents arts techniques and create differents handcrafts and artworks but the university is being a great experience. 


In the future I want to work study differents topic about our genetic, but if it's no possible I wouldn't mind work as a craftswoman.



Comments

  1. It is incredible that a video game has helped you to follow a career!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment