My Blogging Experience


My experience as a blogger this semester has been really entertaining. I never understood why people wrote these things, now I understand it seriously that it's fun, it's even liberating at times to write things without much academic zeal. I also think that it has helped me a lot to improve writing and expressing my ideas in English - well, maybe not at a professional level but at least I have progressed a little bit.

I don't know if I keep writing in the future, just like it takes some time to think - and translate - these post, but I would have liked to talk about gifs, why? Well, because I love them.

As nothing prevents me that is what I will do next.

There is something attractive in seeing images that move - they make me feel like in the world of Harry Potter - I especially like those that have to do with rabbits or cats, or series - usually without much sense - that I like.

I can spend hours watching gifs without meaning, which often makes me wonder why having access to one of the most impressive tools that has been human being and that keeps as much knowledge, as is the internet, I am entertained seeing images in motion of rabbits. There are mysteries much bigger than me, this is one of them.

Anyway, next I will present you - also as a farewell form - my favorite gif, enjoy it!

I never get bored of seeing it :'




Comments