Hello everybody !!

Hello, my real name is francisca, but always call me Tan, Kibi or simply Fran. I'm a single chilean woman but in a relationship ;) I'm almost 20 years old, and I live in Santiago all my life. I'm born in the capital city on December 27th 1996.My nuclear family is very small, my parents, my brother and me, nobody else. My parents are divorced but come and go in their relationship. My little brother is 9 years old and is my adoration <3 sometimes we watch movies our favorite - for watch together- is the Harry Potter saga, we have it over and over again, even now we konw all the dialogues.

For many reasons I studied in four different schools: Colegio Cardenal Carlos Oviedo, República de Ecuador, Francisco Arriarán, Carmela Carvajal y Rafael Sanhueza.


In parallel I study "drawing and painting" in the Liceo Experimental Artistico of Almirante Barroso.The last year I finished this course and I will graduate with a marked in this área.


When I was 19, I went to Universidad de Chile to study Antropology. I want to will be physical anthropologist and work in the genetic área.


I really love painting , my favorite painting technique is oil pastel saturated and the watercolor ilustrations. Also I ride bycicle each weekends and read storybooks or comics, I like for the ilustration and for the story. I'd like swimming but regrettably, with the university, I don't have the time. I know playing violin howevwer I don't like it very much, I prefer listen violin to playing it. I like learn differents techniques to create crafts, now learn to weave is my challenge.




Comments